Due to the amount of questions we have been receiving from various students and parents, we decided to do something unique and special in this podcast. Join us as we delve into 2 case studies of students and what our counselors would recommend to improve their chances of admissions to their dream schools!
The case studies we will be delving into are as follow:
- Case Study #1: 11th Grade – Competitive High School in Fullerton
- GPA: 3.2 Unweighted, 3.7 Weighted
- SAT I: 1300/1600
- SAT II: 680 (US History)
- Number of APs Taken: 3
- Extracurricular Activities: Baseball Team (JV), Key Club Member, Dance Club Member
- Other Variables: Expresses interest in wanting to be a lawyer. Dream school is Yale University.
- Case Study #2: 10th Grade – Competitive High School in Los Angeles
- GPA: 2.8 Unweighted, 3.2 Weighted
- SAT I: None
- SAT II: None
- Number of APs Taken: None
- Extracurricular Activities: Class Vice President
- Other Variables: Wants to be a comedian, but parents want him to be a doctor. Dream school is UCLA.
iTunes: CLICK HERE
Podomatic: CLICK HERE