In this episode, our counselors delve into athletic recruitment and what students should do to prepare. The key players for athletic recruitment are: the student athlete, parents, counselors and coaches.
A few general things that student athletes should do first before considering athletic recruitment are:
- Find your academic fit: Talk to counselor/college counselor (always first priority)
- Check athletic fit: Meet with your coach (high school, club, etc.)
- Check out the rest: Size, location, student body, major or academic interests
Click below to listen to our episode where we cover:
- How does the recruitment process work?
- What are the kinds of sports colleges seek?
- How are they divided?
- Differences between DI, DII, DIII programs.
- How athletic recruitment works alongside college admissions?
- What do I have to prepare, and when?
- Drawbacks to Selective Division 1 Programs.
- …AND MORE!!!
iTunes: CLICK HERE
Podomatic: CLICK HERE