Accelerated programs are a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree programs that are structured to be completed in a shorter time frame. Some programs can be completed in as little as 12 months, and others may take 6 to 7 years in comparison to the normal 8-year track.
In this podcast, we cover the following questions:
- What kinds of programs are there (profession, duration)?
- BSMD, BSN, BSPharmD, BSDDS, BAJD, BAMA, BAMS, AILE, etc.
- What are the pros and cons of accelerated programs?
- How do I go about preparing for applying to an accelerated program?
- What are college admissions looking for when reviewing accelerated program applicants?
- How do I know an accelerated program is right for me?
- How many accelerated programs should I apply to?
iTunes: CLICK HERE
Podomatic: CLICK HERE