In this episode, we have a special guest, Dorothy Kang, one of our former students who just finished her first year at Stanford University.
Listen in on some insider knowledge about Stanford University, the application, general tips and advice and answers to the questions below:
- Tell us about what you did in high school.
- What is your major? Did it change from when you first applied?
- What do you love about Stanford? Favorite class?
- One thing that students should know about Stanford before applying.
- Was Stanford your top choice when you decided to apply? What was the biggest draw? Why was Stanford your dream school?
- Is there anything you don’t like about Stanford?
- Advice on how to get into Stanford.
- Advice on Stanford application/essays.
- What do you know now, as a Stanford student, that you didn’t know when you were in high school, about colleges and college life, in general
- What do you wish you knew about college and the admissions process now that you have gone through it?
- One of the best and most challenging parts of college is being on your own, with a relatively unstructured schedule. How has that adjustment been?
iTunes: CLICK HERE
Podomatic: CLICK HERE