In this episode, we have a special guest, Julianne Kim, one of our current students who just got accepted into Columbia University and other Ivies.
Julianne’s General Academic Stats:
– ACT: 36
– GPA: 4.7 (weighted), 3.98 (unweighted)
Listen in on some insider knowledge about Columbia University, the application, general tips and advice and answers to the questions below:
- Tell us about what you did in high school.
- What major did you apply as? Will you switch?
- Was Columbia your top choice when you decided to apply?
- Is there anything you don’t like about Columbia?
- General advice for 9th-12th graders?
- Advice on college application/essays.
- What do you know now, that you didn’t know when you were in high school, about colleges and college life, in general that you wish you knew?
- What do you wish you knew about the admissions process now that you have gone through it?
- What advice do you have for parents?
- What was the most challenging part of high school and this college admissions experience and how did you overcome it?
iTunes: CLICK HERE
Podbean: CLICK HERE